Are you looking for a gift for a loved one?
A commissioned portrait of a beloved family pet can be a treasured heirloom passed down from generation to generation. Using professional artist grade materials your vision is brought to life producing an heirloom quality portrait of high standards. You will be able to watch the entire portrait process and be able to watch your commission come to life online or through email.
In order to start the commission, please determine which size and type of portrait you would like, by looking at the list below. Once you have determined what size you would like, please visit the contact page.
On the contact page make sure to select for serice interested in "Art Commission" and provide details of what it is you would like to have commissioned and the size you would like in the message section. I will then confirm I have received your email and go over options and other details. Once we have reached an agreement, I will send you a contract to sign and then an invoice for the 50% non-refundable deposit.
All commissions are created on either Stonehenge, Bristol, Canson Mi Tientes or Arches Watercolor paper using professional grade colored pencils. Sometimes, I will mix the colored pencil with professional grade water color pencil, acrylics, graphite or charcoal, depending on the specifics of the commissioned portrait.
2.5" x 3.5" is $30.00 *ACEO*
4.0" x 6.0" is $50.00 *OSWOA*
5.0" x 7.0" is $70.00
8.0" x 10.0" is $150.00
9.0" x 12.0" is $230.00
11.0" x 14.0" is $330.00
2.5" x 3.5" is $20.00 *ACEO*
4.0" x 6.0" is $40.00 *OSWOA*
5.0" x 7.0" is $60.00
8.0" x 10.0" is $100.00
9.0" x 12.0" is $200.00
11.0" x 14.0" is $300
* I do not do portraits displaying animal cruelty.
* I will need 4 to 5 photographs of the subject to be drawn.
* A 50% non-refundable deposit is required up front.
* It is $50.00 extra for each additional subject.
* All checks must clear before the portrait process begins.
* Mat and frame is additional cost. Orders requesting mat and frame come with a off-white or black mat along with a basic frame. Allow an extra 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
* Shipping and Handling is an additional cost. The cost varies depending on size of art and frame, etc. I ship small artwork USPS and large works are packaged and mailed through the UPS Store www.theupsstore.com If you live nearby, I will deliver the portrait in person.
* Please email reference photos to .