It is important to store your colored pencils in a safe container or holder that is heat and moisture free. But most of all, it is important to keep them in a place that will keep them safe from falling and breaking. The core and the tips of colored pencils are fragile. If you drop your colored pencils, not only can the tips of the colored pencils break, but, in addition, the cores of the colored pencils can loosen or possibly fracture as well. There are several ways to store and keep your colored pencils safe.
• Try decorating toilet paper rolls, tin cans or soup cans for pencil holders, such as this tin can pencil holder at Craft & Creativity or Mommy Moment Blog's Pencil Holder made out of toilet paper rolls.
• Try creating a Colored Pencil Storage Carousel out of PVC and foamcore.
• A great storage device to protect and store your colored pencils is this 3 Drawer Wooden Storage Box with 15 compartments. It will hold approximately 135 colored pencils.
• Ester Roi gives a step-by-step directions for building a colored pencil media organizer to store one's pencils - Colored Pencil Media Organizer.
• Creative Flourishes explains how to make a colored pencil storage container of multi-layered pencil pots - Colored Pencil Storage Container.
• Crafter and artist Andrea shows a creative way to store your colored pencils with a rustic charm by drilling holes into a piece of wood - Colored Pencil Storage Device
• Tonya explains how to make a wall mounted colored pencil holder to store your colored pencils - Wall Mounted Colored Pencil Holder.
• One great way to store your colored pencils is to purchase these Wooden color pencil holders. These holders come in a set of 11 colors so you can store and hold your colored pencils by colors.
• Here is a great Colored Pencil Holder from the Colored Pencil Solutions Book - Colored Pencil Holder.
• A great portable storge device is this Fabric Wrap Colored Pencil Roll - Farbric Warp Colored Pencil Roll.
• One way to store colored pencils safely is to place them in pencil pots like this one Amazon that comes in four colors.
• Check out how colored pencil artist Lesley Crawford created a Lazy Susan Coloured Pencil Holder out of wood.
• Invest in a great portable storage container for your colored pencils such as this Leather Colored Pencil Pouch Holder that is vailable in three colors.
• Invest in a Canvas Pencil Wrap that holds 72 colored pencils. A great portable storage device for your colored pencils when you are on the go.
• Try this 72 Color Pencil Holder Organizer Wrap that is made out of high quality canvas. A great portable storage device for your colored pencils when you are on the go.
Keep on Creating!